5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
Wolters Kluwer Health
This Wolters Kluwer source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Make your best ED decisions-fast-with the aid of Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult. Containing the most essential information on over 600 clinical problems, this text was written by renowned practicing clinicians dedicated to providing a definitive guide to diagnosis and treatment in the emergency room. This succinct text synthesizes the vast diagnostic and treatment information as it pertains to emergency medicine, making it the perfect handbook for students, residents, nurses, and emergency medical personnel working in the trenches. Stay up-to-date and backed by the best research available in medicine today by making 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult an indispensible part of your clinical practice.
- New Topics: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Bath Salt Ooisoning, Coagulopathy Reversal, Geriatric Trauma, Leukocystosis, Periodic Paralysis, Polyneuropathy, Retro Orbital Hematoma, Serotonin Syndrome, Uvulitis , Vomiting (Cyclic), and much more
- Two-page outline format lends maximum readability
- Diagnoses span from pre-hospital to disposition stage
- 5th edition includes newest, cutting-edge topics and presentations
- ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding included
Authors: Jeffrey J. Schaider, Adam Z. Barkin, Roger M. Barkin, Philip Shayne, Richard E. Wolfe, Stephen R. Hayden, Peter Rosen