Adult Nursing at a Glance
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
Everything you need to know about Adult Nursing...at a Glance!
Adult Nursing at a Glance is the perfect companion for study and revision for Adult Nursing students from the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series.
This title blends up-to-date evidence and essential knowledge from expert experience of nursing practice, research and teaching, in an easy-to-follow guide for student and newly qualified nurses. Adult Nursing at a Glance covers the essential components of excellent nursing, highlighting the skills that all students need to develop from the outset of their studies, and encompassing organisational and leadership skills. With an emphasis on patient care and dignity, this title is the perfect guide to healthcare delivery, management and professional development.
- Follows a simple structure based around systems of the body for quick access to information, with the most common disorders of these systems
- Is accompanied by a comprehensive companion website with self-testing features
- Ward and Primary Care covered throughout the text
- Contains all the information you need to provide the best patient care, including care planning, symptom control, communication and health promotion.
Authors:Andree le May