Advanced Paediatric Life Support
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
Advanced Paediatric Life Support is the internationally renowned manual on emergency paediatric care, written to support the course run by the Advanced Life Support Group. Using their structured approach, a tried and tested practical method of treating children during the crucial first few hours of a life threatening illness or injury, Advanced Paediatric Life Support is used by doctors, nurses and allied health professionals dealing with emergencies in children. Its clear layout and straightforward style make it a highly practical tool both for training and in the event of an emergency.
The sixth edition includes major new features bringing it right up to date, including:
- The latest International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) 2015 Guidelines
- The latest consensus guidelines on paediatric trauma
- Enhanced discussions on the importance of human factors
- A new and improved design including full colour photographs and diagrams
Authors:Advanced Life Support Group