Chest X-rays for Medical Students
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, Chest X-rays for Medical Students, includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Chest X-rays for Medical Students is a unique teaching and learning resource that offers students, junior doctors, trainee radiologists, nurses, physiotherapists and nurse practitioners a basic understanding of the principles of chest radiology.
- Provides a memorable way to analyze and present chest radiographs – the unique 'ABCDE' system as developed by the authors
- Explains how to recognize basic radiological signs, pathology and patterns associated with common medical conditions as seen on plain PA and AP chest radiographs
- Presents each radiograph twice, side by side - once as would be seen in a clinical setting and again with the pathology clearly highlighted
- Includes a section of self-assessment and presentation exercises to test knowledge and presentation technique
Ideal for study and clinical reference, this book will be the ideal companion for any medical student, junior doctor or trainee radiographer.
Authors: Christopher Clarke, Anthony Dux