Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS Oxford Specialist Handbook in Psychiatry includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Psychiatry.
- An evidence-based, concise and practical guide to the management of children and adolescents with psychiatric disorders
- Includes clinical scenarios and management guides, reflecting the reality of everyday practice.
- Reflects up-to-date guidelines and algorithms
- Written by authors with extensive experience in research, teaching, service design, clinical assessments and evidence-based pharmacological and psychological treatment.
- Highly relevant to general psychiatrists, psychiatric nursing staff, paediatricians, general practitioners, and anyone with an interest in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Structured to reflect the curriculum requirements of trainees
Authors: David Coghill, Sally Bonnar, Sandra Duke, Sarah Seth, and Johnny Graham