Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance
This Wiley app-book, Children and Young People's Nursing at a Glance, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Children and Young People's Nursing at a Glance, is the perfect companion for study and revision for pre-registration children’s nursing students from the publishers of the market-leading "...at a Glance" series. Divided into seven sections, it explores assessment and screening, working with families, the new-born infant, the developing child, child health policy, nursing the sick child and young person, and chronic and life-limiting conditions.
This comprehensive book is an invaluable resource for pre-registration nursing students, as well as for newly qualified nurses wanting to consolidate and expand their knowledge of children and young people's nursing.
- Breaks down complex aspects of child health care in an accessible and un-intimidating way
- The perfect revision and consolidation textbook
- Linked closely with the NMC standards for pre-registration nursing education, and the essential skills clusters framework
- Highly visual colour presentation, with approximately 130 illustrations
- Includes boxes, summary boxes, key points and recommendations for practice to improve the learning experience
- Supported by a companion website featuring more than 500 interactive multiple-choice questions (www.ataglanceseries.com/nursing/children)
- Available in a range of digital formats - perfect for 'on the go' study and revision
Editors: Alan Glasper, Jane Coad, and Jim Richardson