Clinical Neuropsychology: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Management for Clinicians, 2nd Edition
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley app-book, Clinical Neuropsychology: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Management for Clinicians, 2nd Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Featuring updates and revisions, the second edition of Clinical Neuropsychology provides trainee and practicing clinicians with practical, real-world advice on neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation.
- Offers illustrated coverage of neuroimaging techniques and updates on key neuro-pathological findings underpinning neurodegenerative disorders
- Features increased coverage of specialist areas of work, including severe brain injury, frontotemporal lobar degeneration, assessing mental capacity, and cognitive impairment and driving
- Features updated literature and increased coverage of topics that are of direct clinical relevance to trainee and practicing clinical psychologists
- Includes chapters written by professionals with many years' experience in the training of clinical psychologists
Authors: Laura H. Goldstein (Editor), Jane E. McNeil (Editor)