Clinical Radiation Oncology: Indications, Techniques, and Results, 3rd Edition
This Wiley app-book, Clinical Radiation Oncology: Indications, Techniques, and Results, 3rd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
This fully updated and enhanced third edition of the classic reference in radiation oncology from Dr C C Wang, whose practical approach to clinical application was legendary, offers a highly practical, application-based review of the biological basis of radiation oncology and the clinical efficacy of radiation therapy.
- Includes the latest developments in the field: intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image guided radiation therapy, and particle beam therapy
- Includes two brand new chapters: Palliative Radiotherapy, and Statistics in Radiation Oncology
- Features a vibrant and extremely comprehensive head and neck section
- Provides immediately applicable treatment algorithms for each tumour
Edited for two successful editions (1988 and 2000) by the eminent physician Dr Chiu-Chen Wang, this book was designed to offer highly practical, application-based comprehensive overview of the biological basis of radiation oncology and the clinical efficacy of radiation therapy. Dr Wang, widely known as 'C C' and well known for his "skilled and no-nonsense methods of dealing with the various types of major organ cancers", passed away in 2005. He was a highly acclaimed leader in the field of radiation oncology based at Harvard Medical School, which established the 'C C Wang Professorship in Radiation Oncology'.
Editor: William Small Jr. Associate editors: Nancy J Tarbell and Min Yao