Crash Course: Haematology and Immunology
This Elsevier app-book is developed by Medhand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Crash Course - your effective every day study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
A winning formula now for over 15 years, each series volume has been fine-tuned and fully updated, with an improved layout tailored to make your life easier. Especially written by senior medical students or recent graduates - those who have just been in the exam situation - with all information thoroughly checked and quality assured by expert faculty advisers, the result are books which exactly meet your needs and you know you can trust.
Commencing with 'Learning Objectives', every chapter guides you succinctly through the topic, giving full coverage of the curriculum whilst avoiding unnecessary and often confusing detail. A fully revised self-assessment section matching the latest exam formats is also included.
This volume presents two of the fastest moving medical disciplines, immunology and haematology, where molecular discoveries rapidly translate into new diagnostic tests and treatments in everyday medicine. This book clearly relates the important underlying principles in these areas with the latest clinical applications.
New to this Edition
- Self-assessment section fully updated to reflect current exam requirements
- Contains 'common exam pitfalls' as advised by faculty
- More than 90 illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by students for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains 'Hints and Tips' boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables 'sharp focus' and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
Authors: Yousef Gargani