Dental Secrets, Fourth Edition
This Elsevier app-book, Dental Secrets, Fourth Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Offering practical tips and expert answers to topics in dentistry and oral medicine, Dental Secrets provides an ideal preparation tool for exams, clinical rotations, and board certification. A concise, illustrated Q&A format covers key areas such as oral pathology and radiology, periodontology, endodontics, restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, orthodontics, infection control, and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Written by Stephen Sonis, a leading practitioner in Boston, MA, and a team of expert contributors, this mini-reference makes iy much easier to prepare for real-world clinical scenarios and review for the NBDE and other certification exams.
- More than 2,000 questions that include concise answers for core topics in dentistry and oral medicine, providing valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and 'secrets'
- Question-and-answer format makes this the perfect review tool for certification exams, a clinical refresher, or a quick reference guide 100+ illustrations, tables, and bulleted lists highlight key information
- Expert contributors share practical tips, answers, and secrets on safe and effective dentistry practice
New to the 4th Edition
- UPDATED content includes the latest advances in the science and practice of dentistry, including CBCT, CAMBRA, new methods for diagnosing caries, mini dental implants, platform switching, early childhood caries (ECC), and more
- NEW illustrations provide high-quality dental images
- NEW two-colour design highlights questions and other features such as tables, boxes, and bulleted lists, making it easier to find information
- Three NEW contributors - Nathaniel Treister, Jennifer Frustino, and David Kim - provide fresh insight in the chapters on treatment planning and oral diagnosis, periodontology, restorative dentistry, and prosthodontics
Editor: Stephen T Sonis