This Elsevier app-book is developed by Medhand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
2013 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Internal Medicine!
This concise textbook of dermatology is aimed at medical students, those preparing for the MRCP and MRCGP examinations and specialist nurses. The information is presented in a highly accessible format for each topic. Extensive use of colour for both clinical photographs and graphics makes for a superb appearance. For review for examination preparation key point boxes are provided. In this fourth edition extensive revision has been made to the contents to reflect changes in the understanding of dermatological conditions at a molecular level and the changes in clinical practice. In addition the use of the internet for dermatological information by both doctors and patients is reviewed.
- Information presented in easy to access spreads.
- Highly illustrated with full colour photographs and graphics.
- Summary boxes for examination preparation.
- Covers the subject from basic molecular mechanisms through to the principles of medical and surgical treatment.
- Gives references to internet URLs for further information.
- Includes a glossary of dermatological terms.
Authors: David Gawkrodger & Michael R Ardern-Jones & David Gawkrodger & Michael R Ardern-Jones