Diagnosis and Manangement of Adult Congenital Heart Disease
This Elsevier app-book is developed by Medhand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease, by Drs. Gatzoulis, Webb, and Daubeney, is a practical, one-stop resource designed to help you manage the unique challenges of treating long-term adult survivors of congenital heart disease. Authored by internationally known leaders in the field, this edition is the first that truly integrates anatomy and imaging technology into clinical practice, and includes new chapters on cardiac CT for ACHD assessment, critical and perioperative care, anesthesia for ACHD surgery, cardiac resynchronization therapy, and transition of care. Congenital defects are presented with high-quality illustrations and appropriate imaging modalities. Easy access to the complete contents and image library can be found at expertconsult.com.
New to this Edition
- Keep pace with the latest advancements including five new chapters on cardiac CT for ACHD assessment, critical and perioperative care, anaesthesia for ACHD surgery, cardiac resynchronisation therapy, and transition of care
- Comply with the latest European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and American College of Cardiology (ACC) practice guidelines - integrated throughout the book - for cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronisation therapy
- Access the book from any computer at expertconsult.com, complete with the full text and entire image library
- See imaging findings as they appear in practice and discern subtle nuances thanks to new, high-quality images and illustrations
- Find all the information you need in one user-friendly resource that integrates anatomy, clinical signs, and therapeutic options.
- Confidently make decisions aided by specific recommendations about the benefits and risks of surgeries, catheter interventions, and drug therapy for difficult clinical problems.
- Recognize and diagnose morphologic disorders with the help of detailed, full-color diagrams.
- Quickly find what you need thanks to easily accessible, consistently organized chapters and key annotated references.
Authors: Michael A. Gatzoulis & Gary D. Webb & Piers E. F. Daubeney