FITZPATRICK'S COLOR ATLAS CLINICAL DERMATOLOGY 7
This McGraw-Hill app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for FITZPATRICK'S COLOR ATLAS AND SYNOPSIS OF CLINICAL DERMATOLOGY, SEVENTH EDITION includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title:
The world's #1 visual atlas of dermatology--updated to keep pace with today's practice
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
"…should serve as a standard against which all future atlases will be measured…" -- The New England Journal of Medicine review of an earlier edition
This compact, diagnosis-speeding guide has virtually defined the field of dermatology for thousands of physicians, dermatology residents, and medical students across the globe. Spanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, it combines laser-precise color images of skin lesions with a concise summary outline of dermatologic disorders, along with the cutaneous signs of systemic disease. A color-coded 4-part organization facilitates review at a glance and features helpful icons denoting the incidence and morbidity of disease.
- More than 1,000 full-color images--many new to this edition
- New sections reflect the very latest clinical perspectives on the diagnosis and treatment of all skin disorders shown
- Focus on a wide range of skin types highlights skin disease in different ethnic populations
- Thoroughly updated coverage of etiology, pathogenesis, management, and therapy ICD 9/10 codes included for each disease
Authors: Klaus Wolff, Richard Allen Johnson, Arturo Saavedra