Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Lecture Notes, 2nd Edition
This Wiley app-book, Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Lecture Notes, 2nd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra&39;s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Essentials of Clinical Geriatrics includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title:
Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Lecture Notes is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of luminal gastroenterology and hepatology. Covering the epidemiology, causes, clinical features, investigation, treatment and prognosis of all the main gut and liver conditions, it is ideal for both exam preparation and fact finding.
Key features include:
- A full range of new illustrations, including clinical photographs and scans, that clearly demonstrate signs and symptoms
- Sections on anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and epidemiology – written to enhance understanding of clinical features
- Essential information highlighted throughout the text
- Case-based self-assessment for each chapter, which helps retention of knowledge and puts it in its clinical context
- A new section of "best answer" MCQs
- New chapters on inflammatory bowel disease and different diagnosis of the upper GI tract
Whether learning the basics of the gastrointestinal system, starting a general medical or gastroenterological placement, or looking for a quick-reference overview to revise key concepts, Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Lecture Notes is an ideal resource for medical students, MRCP or FRACP candidates, and junior doctors.
Authors: Stephen Inns and Anton Emmanuel