Head and Neck Imaging
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Head and Neck Imaging, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Radiology
Using the succinct and practical Oxford Specialist Handbook format, Head and Neck Imaging is an introduction to the theory and practice of head and neck radiology, as well as a guide to choosing and performing imaging investigations and minimally invasive procedures.
To provide an overview of this challenging subspecialty, Head and Neck Imaging covers anatomy and the different diagnoses in head and neck radiology in an easily comprehensible way. Bulleted summaries of key facts in epidemiology, imaging features, prognosis and treatment guide the reader through the various imaging techniques and the ways in which they have direct clinical application. Highly illustrated with examples of the various imaging techniques to aid understanding, this is the definitive guide to head and neck radiology, and an ideal tool for trainees and practitioners.
- Translates a challenging subspecialty into easy-to-assimilate bulleted summaries of key facts and overviews of various imaging techniques
- A comprehensive reference tool designed with the practising clinician in mind
- Organized by anatomical region and specific head and neck disorders to allow for ease of reference
- Features more than 400 high-quality radiological images
Readership: Radiology trainees and practitioners.
Editors: Arangasamy Anbarasu and Jack Lane