Health Care Professionalism at a Glance
This Wiley app-book, Health Care Professionalism at a Glance, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Health Care Professionalism at a Glance offers accessible coverage of an increasingly important aspect of medical and health professional education. This concise text includes such topics as: how to identify and develop professional behaviours, how they are assessed, and how to challenge unprofessional behaviours.
Health Care Professionalism at a Glance:
- Provides a user-friendly and thought-provoking overview of health care professionalism
- Introduces the main topics and key definitions
- Explores aspects relevant to learners and novice professionals
- Considers fundamental features of professionalism that students are expected to acquire as well as how they are taught, learned and assessed
- Includes summary boxes that highlight important points, reflection points, clinical cases and suggested further reading
- Includes references relevant to different countries’ accrediting bodies
This important addition to the "...at a Glance" series will assist students in understanding the nature of professionalism, its assessment, and the implications for professional practice.
Authors: Jill Thistlethwaite and Judy McKimm