Key Clinical Topics in Otolaryngology
This JP Medical app-book, Key Clinical Topics in Otolaryngology, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
The Key Clinical Topics series of highly practical guides systematically addresses management techniques for a wide variety of clinical settings.
Key Clinical Topics in Otolaryngology provides a comprehensive overview of the subject at hand, comprising more than 100 carefully selected topics in alphabetical order that together provide an extensive understanding of the management of head and neck disorders.
Edited by experienced specialists, with contributions from consultants who have recognized expertise in their field, this book provides an authoritative and up-to-date guide on head and neck disorders. It is designed in such a way as to enable rapid access to core information, as well as providing an effective exam revision aid and the ideal quick reference for day-to-day practice.
- More than 100 topics presented in alphabetical order, from acute otitis media to voice disorders
- Effective exam revision for DOHNS and FRCS (ORL-HNS) candidates
- Succinct coverage of head and neck treatment modalities and complications
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Editors: Neeraj Sethi, Amy Pearson, and Yogesh Bajaj