Key Clinical Topics in Paediatric Surgery
This JP Medical app-book, Key Clinical Topics in Paediatric Surgery, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Key Clinical Topics in Paediatric Surgery offers an indispensable and practical guide for exam revision and clinical practice. Written and edited by specialists with a wealth of experience, this book provides rapid access to the core surgical topics. It is presented in a concise, easy-to-digest format and delivers the essential clinical knowledge and practical skills for paediatric surgeons in training.
- More than 100 topics presented in alphabetical order, from Abdominal trauma to Wilms' tumour
- Succinct coverage of all aspects of diagnosis, surgical techniques and management
- Effective exam revision for FRCS (Paed Surg), FRCS (Gen Surg) and MRCS candidates
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs and algorithms to aid visual memory of topics
Editors: Max Pachl, Michael de la Hunt, and Girish Jawaheer