Key Clinical Topics in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
This JP Medical app-book, Key Clinical Topics in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Key Clinical Topics in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery offers an indispensable practical guide for exam revision and clinical practice. Written by specialists with a wealth of experience, this book delivers the knowledge and practical skills essential for all trainees in plastic and reconstructive surgery, and its easy-reference, A-to-Z format gives the reader quick and easy access to all the core topics.
- More than 100 topics presented in alphabetical order, from Abdominal reconstruction to Zygomatic fractures
- Succinct coverage of clinical features, treatment and complications
- Effective exam revision for FRCS (Plast) candidates
- Visually enhanced with clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Written by experienced specialists to ensure authoritative and accurate content
Authors: Tor Wo Chiu and Tze Yean Kong