Learning Disability Nursing at a Glance
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
Learning Disability Nursing at a Glance is the perfect companion for study and revision from the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series. This visual, dynamic and user-friendly resource addresses the key principles underpinning contemporary learning disability nursing practice, relates them to key clinical practice issues, and explores them in the context of maintaining health and well-being.
Exploring the full spectrum of care, this textbook addresses the needs of people with learning disabilities across the life span, from children through to adolescents and on to adults and older people. Aimed at nursing, health and social care students, as well as registered nurses, this is an invaluable resource for all those looking to consolidate and expand their knowledge, in order to provide safe, effective and compassionate care to people with learning disabilities.
- The perfect revision and consolidation textbook
- Highly visual colour presentation, with full colour illustrations throughout
- Includes expert contributions from learning disability academic staff as well as clinicians
- Embraces both primary and secondary care perspectives
- Supported by a companion website featuring case studies to further test your knowledge
- Available in a range of digital formats- perfect for ‘on the go’ study and revision
Authors:Bob Gates, Debra Fearns, Jo Welch