Lecture Notes: Paediatrics, 9th Edition
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, Lecture Notes: Paediatrics, includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Paediatrics Lecture Notes provides the information central to a thorough understanding of the care of children in clinical practice, drawing out key concepts in areas such as examination, communication and emergency paediatrics, in addition to systematically structured clinical topics.
Incorporating brand new and updated material to reflect advances in various areas of child and adolescent health, such as genetics, behavioural and emotional problems and seizures, this edition is also ideal for exam preparation.
Key learning features include:
- Ready-made revision lists, OSCE stations and practice EMQs
- New 'icon' system highlighting essential clinical topics throughout
- Helpful key points and treatment boxes in every chapter
- A new 'Symptom Sorter', available at www.lecturenoteseries.com/paediatrics, to help quickly determine which conditions should feature in your differential diagnoses (Symptom Sorter also included within app).
An ideal resource for those encountering this area of study for the first time, on paediatric rotation, or needing to refresh their knowledge, Paediatrics Lecture Notes presents the vital information in one accessible and user friendly volume.
Authors: Simon J. Newell, Jonathan C. Darling