Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review, Eleventh Edition
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review, Eleventh Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
The 11th edition of the Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review is fully revised to reflect the latest information necessary to prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine Certification and Maintenance of Certification examinations. Published in an all-inclusive and easy-to-use volume, the book provides a wide array of concise chapters that review focussed subjects within each specialty, followed by a series of questions and answers at the end of each section. With this new formatting, readers can study by fitting revision into their busy schedules.
This authoritative resource provides a succinct review of allergy, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology and hepatology, general internal medicine, haematology, infectious diseases, nephrology, neurology, oncology, psychiatry, pulmonology, and rheumatology. It is thus a necessary resource for anyone studying for board examinations and is an important addition for those looking to include a reference on internal medicine to their medical library.
Key Features of the 11th edition:
- Each chapter includes key facts and key definitions to highlight important information without breaking up the reading flow of the chapter
- Each section includes color-coded tabs to facilitate studying and ease of reference
- The entire book is highly illustrated with figures, tables, and boxes to aid comprehension
- Focussed on preparations for American Board of Internal Medicine Certification and Maintenance of Certification examinations.
New to this edition:
- Shorter, more targeted chapters focused on subjects within a specialty enabling readers to fit review of a subject into their busy schedules; and
- One all-inclusive volume that contains questions and answers at the end of each section.
Editor: Christopher M Wittich MD PharmD