Medical Education at a Glance
This Wiley app-book, Medical Education at a Glance, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
This brand-new title from the best-selling "…at a Glance" series covers the range of essential medical education topics that students, trainees, new lecturers and clinical teachers need to know. Written by an experienced author team, Medical Education at a Glance is structured under the major themes of the discipline – including teaching skills, learning theory and assessment, making it an easy-to-digest guide to the practical skills and theory of medical education, teaching and learning.
Medical Education at a Glance:
- Presents core information in a highly visual way, with key concepts and terminology explained
- Is a useful companion to the Association for the Study of Medical Education's (ASME) book, Understanding Medical Education
- Covers a wide range of topics and themes
- Is a perfect guide for teaching and learning in both the classroom and the clinical setting
Editors: Judy McKimm, Kirsty Forrest, and Jill Thistlethwaite