Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology, Sixth Edition
This McGraw-Hill app-book, Morgan & Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, Sixth Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
The most user-friendly, clinically relevant overview of the practice of anesthesiology
Current, concise, and engagingly written, Morgan & Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, Sixth Edition, is a true essential for all anesthesia students and practitioners. This trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field's must-know basic science and clinical topics in a way that it clear and easy to understand. Indispensable for coursework, exam review, and as a clinical refresher, the Sixth Edition has been extensively updated to reflect the latest research and developments. The book is enhanced by features that direct readers to the most important content of each chapter for a more streamlined review.
- Rich full-colour presentation
- Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas within anesthesiology, including equipment, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, pathophysiology, pain management, and critical care
- Case discussions promote application of the concepts to real-world practice
- Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate memorization
Authors: John F Butterworth, David C Mackey, and John D Wasnick