Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine, Second Edition
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine, Second Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford American Handbooks of Medicine
The Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine, Second Edition, covers all areas of internal medicine and surgery, offering up-to-date advice on examination, diagnostic testing, common procedures, and in-patient care.
Students, residents, nurses, and clinicians will find this handbook to be a succinct, comprehensive, and affordable introduction to clinical medicine in the popular format of the Oxford American Handbooks in Medicine series.
- Comprehensive yet concise resource
- Covers the spectrum of internal medicine and surgery
The second edition includes
- A thorough updating of diagnostic and therapeutic guidelines
- Updated information on key clinical trials
- Numerous new images
- New information on palliative care.
This handbook has everything you need for on-the-spot access to evidence-based clinical management guidelines.
Editors: John A Flynn, Michael J Choi, and L Dwight Wooster