Oxford American Handbook of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford American Handbook of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford American Handbooks of Medicine
This compact handbook offers highly practical, to-the-point guidance to residents and students. It gives equal weight to both diagnosis and therapy, includes an easy-to-reference emergency section, and maintains a focus on practical disease management.
The book's anatomically organized sections are supplemented by special sections on management of GI emergencies and the Top 10 GI Problems, including pertinent algorithms and practice guidelines from the American Gastroenterology Association. Useful appendices provide CT images of common GI problems, normal laboratory ranges, and links to useful websites.
- Covers both diagnosis and therapy
- Easy-to-reference emergency section
- Radiographic and anatomic images of common GI Problems
- Special section on 'Top 10 GI Problems', including pertinent algorithms and practice guidelines from the American Gastroenterology Association
- Contains 32 colour illustrations, 40 black-and-white halftones, and 25 line illustrations
"An outstanding tool to help in the diagnosis and treatment of the most commonly occurring problems on the ward or the emergency department." – Digestive Surgery
Authors: Adam S Cheifetz, Alphonso Brown, Michael Curry, and Alan C Moss