Oxford Handbook of Clinical Immunology & Allergy, 3e
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Oxford Handbook of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Third Edition, includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
- Full coverage of the entire breadth of immunology and allergy
- Practical, concise handbook assisting with diagnosis and management of all immunological and allergic disease
- Covers the latest advances in genetics and tissue typing, as well as new drugs, therapies and tests
- With expanded sections on immunodeficienies, allergies and managerial issues to include recent changes
New to this Edition:
- Chapters have been expanded to include information on new genetic diseases, new biological agents in allergy management, new therapies, and new antibody tests
- Updated to include the latest tests and new drugs available since the previous edition
- Up-to-date guidance following new guidelines and treatment protocols
The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Immunology and Allergy is a unique, practical and clinically relevant guide for clinicians and laboratory staff to assist with the diagnosis and management of immunological/allergic disease, and the correct selection and interpretation of immunological tests. Now fully updated for the third edition, the handbook has been expanded to include the latest developments, drugs, diagnostic tests, and therapy options in the field.
With concise, bullet-point coverage of the entire breadth of immunological and allergic disease, this handbook has been specially written to ensure the information you need is always at your fingertips. The first section covers clinical diseases, giving guidance on test selection and interpretation for both diagnosis and monitoring. The second section covers diagnostic tests, summarizing the methodology and pros and cons of each. Expertly written, reviewed by specialists, and fully up-to-date, you can be sure that the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Immunology and Allergy provides all the vital information you will need to assist you in effective practice.
Authors: Gavin Spickett