Oxford Handbook of Dental Nursing
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford Handbook of Dental Nursing, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford Handbooks in Nursing
The Oxford Handbook of Dental Nursing serves as a practical, easily accessible, informative, and up to date quick-reference guide that dental nurses can use throughout their careers, from initial training to qualification and beyond. It enables users to find relevant information quickly, will support dental nurses in their everyday work and will provide easy access to information they may require in clinical sessions.
- As well as the basics, it highlights the core competencies and contains further information of use to qualified dental nurses working in general dental practice, in the NHS or private sector, dental hospitals, and community dental services
- Provides in-depth information, explaining complex topics and clarifying difficult areas
- A comprehensive source of both theoretical and clinical information for both trainee and qualified dental nurses
- Focuses on the fundamental elements of dental nursing, and facilitates learning, whether studying towards the National Certificate in Dental Nursing, NVQ Level 3 in Oral Health Care, or Hospital Certificate of proficiency
Readership: The book is aimed primarily at dental nurses and will also be valuable to dental surgeons, tutors, and assessors to facilitate the learning and development of their students.
Editors: Elizabeth Boon, Rebecca Parr, Dayananda Samarawickrama, and Kevin Seymour