Oxford Handbook of Integrated Dental Biosciences, 2nd Edition
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford Handbook of Integrated Dental Biosciences, 2nd Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Practical, comprehensive, and concise, the Oxford Handbook of Integrated Dental Biosciences has been designed to reflect problem-based teaching scenarios, with extensive diagrams and illustrations to aid understanding of the main text. Summary and key-point boxes have been incorporated throughout to allow quick reference and easy assimilation of the content.
Formally known as the Oxford Handbook of Applied Dental Sciences, this second edition has been completely rewritten by a brand-new author team to closely integrate the non-clinical and clinical aspects of dentistry.
- Closely integrates the clinical and non-clinical aspects of dentistry
- Details relevant clinical application of the science to ensure the information is put into context for the reader
- Provides clear, concise summaries of key information throughout the text
- Emphasises the important information for how the organs function and how this affects health
- Filled with clear diagrams for easy assimilation of essential information
New to this edition:
- A truly applied handbook that fully explains the clinical application of the science
- Closely integrates the basic and clinical sciences to ensure a clear understanding of how pathology develops and how it can be prevented
- Revised to follow a systems-based approach, with key points and summary boxes for quick reference
"This Oxford Handbook is unique in its field in offering the reader an invaluable source of dental biosciences, while relating the topic to clinical application throughout the book. A fine blend of scientific knowledge and comprehensive overview of the dental biosciences has produced a handy guide for the keen practitioner." - Patrick Steed, British Dental Journal
Readership: Ideal for dental students, dental trainees studying for higher qualifications, and practitioners requiring a useful aide memoire.
Editors: Hugh Devlin and Rebecca Craven