Oxford Handbook of Renal Nursing
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford Handbook of Renal Nursing, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford Handbooks in Nursing
Written by educators and renal nurses with extensive experience of clinical practice, the Oxford Handbook of Renal Nursing is a concise, current and evidence-based guide to the care of patients with renal disease. This practical and thorough resource ensures that expert and relevant information is always accessible, whatever the circumstances.
- An indispensable clinical guide
- Provides a wealth of useful information on the aetiology of kidney disease
- Aids with decision-making from initial assessment and diagnosis, through to the available treatments
- Takes a multidisciplinary approach to the care and management of patients with kidney disease
- Written and reviewed by renal nurses, to provide practical, clinical guidance across the whole spectrum of renal nursing
- Presented in a clear, concise and easily accessible format, to ensure vital information is always at your fingertips
- Enhancing the text are 28 black-and-white line drawings and one halftone
"The authors of this useful reference have managed to be detailed and concise throughout a range of content" - Susan Watkins, Nursing Standard
Readership: All renal nurses, studying and practising, as well all those who work in renal care.
Editors: Althea Mahon, Karen Jenkins, and Lisa Burnapp