Oxford Handbook of Surgical Nursing
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford Handbook of Surgical Nursing, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Oxford Handbooks in Nursing
Concise, practical, and packed full of clinical information, the Oxford Handbook of Surgical Nursing is the essential resource for all those working in nursing practice surgery and its sub-specialties. This easily accessible handbook provides all the essential evidence-based information and practical advice needed to care effectively and professionally for surgical patients.
- A thorough introduction to the principles and practice of the care of patients undergoing the full range of surgical procedures
- Covers all the core elements of surgical care from point of diagnosis, through to discharge and rehabilitation
- Provides clinical knowledge and skills for managing complex cases in the hospital or clinic
- Will assist the reader in understanding the core role of the surgical nurse within the modern surgical team, to plan, implement and evaluate patient care delivery, and to manage complications arising from surgery
- Evidence-based, and following the latest national guidelines
Readership: All nurses, whether new to the specialty, or more experienced in surgical care.