Physical Diagnosis Secrets
This Elsevier app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Physical Diagnosis Secrets includes unique functions such as
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title:
This popular reference presents essential knowledge on physical diagnosis and health assessment in a practical and engaging question-and-answer format. A wealth of high-quality illustrations guide you through the first and most important of challenges involved in diagnosing any patient: performing the history and physical exam. Assessment techniques are highlighted and weighted based on their clinical importance. This detailed, highly focused and practical guide will equip you with the skills you need to confidently evaluate your patients!
New to this edition:
- The "Top 100" Secrets of History Taking and Physical Examination are conveniently listed in one place for quick review
- A new chapter on interpreting presenting symptoms and physical findings to facilitate diagnosis.
- Key Points boxes in each chapter place essential information at your fingertips.
- 100 new line drawings clarify key concepts.
- The proven question-and-answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series® makes it easy to master all of the most important "need-to-know" information on physical diagnosis.
- Chapters are arranged by body system for practical, easy retrieval of key information.
- Author pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" provide concise answers to the common questions encountered in everyday practice
Authors: Salvatore Mangione