Pocket Tutor Renal Medicine
This J P Medical app-book, Pocket Tutor Renal Medicine, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Titles in the Pocket Tutor series give practical guidance on subjects that medical students and foundation doctors need help with ‘on the go’. Their highly affordable price represents great value for those rotating through modular courses or working on attachment.
Key features of the series:
- Common investigations (ECG, imaging, etc)
- Clinical skills (patient examination, etc.)
- Clinical specialties that students perceive as too small to merit a textbook (psychiatry, renal medicine)
- Breaks down a subject that students find complex and daunting, using clear images and concise but informative text
- Logical, sequential content: relevant basic science; then chapters devoted to common disorders that introduce the clinical essentials of renal practice
- Descriptions of common disorders are enhanced by Clinical Scenarios (Patient presents with...), which help students and trainees to recognise and manage common presenting problems
Authors: Mandip K Heir, Ram Vaidhyan David Oliveira, Debasish Banerjee, Joyce Popoola, Iain A.M. MacPhee, Seema Shrivastava, Daniel Jones, Steve Nelson