Psychiatry at a Glance, 6th Edition
This Wiley app-book, Psychiatry at a Glance, 6th Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Psychiatry at a Glance is an up-to-date, accessible introductory and study text for all students of psychiatry. It presents "need-to-know" information on the basic science, treatment and management of the major disorders, and helps you develop your skills in history-taking and in performing the Mental State Examination (MSE).
This new edition features:
- Thoroughly updated content to reflect new research, the DSM 5 classification and NICE guidelines
- All the information required, including practice questions, for the written Psychiatry exams
- Extensive self-assessment material, including Extending Matching Questions, Single Best Answer questions, and sample OSCE stations, to reinforce knowledge learnt
- A companion website at ataglanceseries.com/psychiatry featuring interactive case studies and downloadable illustrations
Psychiatry at a Glance will appeal to medical students, junior doctors and psychiatry trainees, as well as to nursing students and other health professionals, and is the ideal companion for anyone about to start a psychiatric attachment or module.
Authors: Cornelius L E Katona, Claudia Cooper, and Mary Robertson