Spanish Terminology for the Dental Team, Second Edition
This Elsevier app-book, Spanish Terminology for the Dental Team, Second Edition, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
An essential reference for every dental office, Mosby's Spanish Terminology for the Dental Team, Second Edition helps Spanish-speaking patients feel more at ease in your practice by helping you and your staff communicate in Spanish more effectively. Dental-specific terms and phonetic spellings help you translate each step of the dental experience, from initial contact through advanced procedures.
Quick and easy to use, this handy resource also covers the new terminology related to hot topics and emerging trends such as implants, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and cosmetic dentistry. A companion website includes audio pronunciations and printable handouts for your Hispanic patients on topics including preventive care, orthodontics, and general caries procedures.
- A 40-page Spanish-language review covers accents, common parts of speech, and correct pronunciation
- Comprehensive coverage includes foundational information on the Spanish language, plus coverage of the full range of dental care from patient greeting and office administration, through assessment and evaluation, to general and specialty dental treatment
- Summary boxes highlight key terms and phrases in a two-column format, with English on the left and Spanish on the right
- A glossary of common English-to-Spanish everyday terminology is provided in the back of the book
- Trusted content is developed and reviewed by an expert editorial board comprising dentists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants.
This is the only Spanish terminology book written specifically for dental professionals by dental professionals.