The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry
John Wiley & Sons
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry includes unique functions such as
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High resolution pictures
- Notes and picture notes
The fully updated 12th edition of an essential reference for anyone responsible for prescribing drugs for patients with mental health disorders.
- A well-respected and widely-used source of information on which drugs to prescribe, which side effects to look out for, how best to augment or switch drugs, and more
- Provides concise reviews of psychiatric disorders and relevant psychopharmacology, along with general guidance based on the data reviewed and current clinical practice
- Includes specific guidance for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and special populations such as children, the elderly and pregnant women
- Each section features a full reference list so the evidence base can be checked quickly and easily
Authors: David Taylor, Carol Paton, Shitij Kapur
Publisher: Wiley - Blackwell