The Unofficial Guide to Radiology: 100 Practice Abdominal X-Rays, with Full-Colour Annotations and Full X-Ray Reports
Zeeshan Qureshi Publishing
This Zeshan Qureshi app-book, The Unofficial Guide to Radiology: 100 Practice Abdominal X-Rays, with Full-Colour Annotations and Full X-Ray Reports, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra's patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- High-resolution pictures
- Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Following on from the multi-award-winning Unofficial Guide to Radiology, the Unofficial Guide team return with a practical work-book on abdominal X-rays interpretation, giving you all the practice you need to master this vital skill.
Despite its universal importance, X-ray interpretation is often an overlooked subject in the medical school curriculum, making it difficult and daunting for many medical students and junior doctors.
The Unofficial Guide to Radiology: 100 Practice Abdominal X-Rays, with Full Colour Annotations and Full X-Ray Reports helps to address this. This follow-up textbook, specifically designed for medical students, radiographers, physician’s associates, and junior doctors, builds upon these foundations, providing readers with the opportunity to practice and consolidate their abdominal X-ray assessment and presenting skills.
- 100 large, high-quality abdominal X-rays to assess
- Cases presented in the context of a clinical scenario and covering a wide range of common and important findings (in line with the Royal College of Radiologists' Undergraduate Radiology Curriculum)
- Detailed on-image colour annotations to highlight key findings
- Comprehensive systematic X-ray reports
- Relevant further investigations and management are discussed for each case
The Unofficial Guide to Radiology: 100 Practice Abdominal X-Rays is an invaluable resource for anyone hoping to gain a practical understanding and a wealth of experience of orthopaedic X-rays and their interpretation in a concise, student-focused manner.
Readership: Medical students, radiographers, physicians’ associates, and junior doctors.
Authors: Daniel Weinberg, Rebecca Best, Lydia Shackshaft, Mark Rodrigues and Zeshan Qureshi