Vascular Surgery, Second Edition
Oxford University Press
This Oxford University Press app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
THIS Oxford Specialist Handbook includes unique functions such as:
- A powerful search
- Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
- Notes and picture notes
About this title
Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Surgery
- Portable, succinct, and above all reliable guide to difficult and challenging areas of surgical practice
- Features high-quality illustrations to explain complex procedures
- OPCS codes are given for all operations
New to this Edition:
- Fully revised in respect to new evidence, practice, and revised guidelines
- Detailed discussions provided on endovascular and endovenous surgical approaches
Oxford Specialist Handbooks are portable, succinct, and above all reliable guides to difficult and challenging areas of surgical practice. The second edition of Vascular Surgery has been fully revised and updated to meet the needs of the vascular surgery trainee. Providing practical advice on all commonly encountered peripheral vascular problems.
It focuses on surgical detail, but also carries background information on presentation and details on preoperative investigation and postoperative management. It gives relevant information for use when seeking patient consent. Each operation carries the latest OPCS code, increasingly important in recording surgical activity.
Authors: Linda Hands and Matt Thompson